Breathwork with Miriam
There is no greater joy than to witness another person courageously open their heart, breakthrough their fears and self-imposed limitations, and experience freedom.
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is an active breathing meditation that helps quiet the mind enough to access and release stuck energy in the body. This energy can release in the form of physical sensation or an emotional discharge.
Revelation Breathwork is a transformational process that combines an ancient two-step breathing technique with contemporary, upbeat, music to create an incredible physical and spiritual experience.
While practicing, you can release unresolved emotional pain, recharge your creative battery, detox your nervous system, and nourish your soul.
It is a simple, safe, and extremely effective process for experiencing breakthroughs and optimal wellness in your life.
Ready to change your life?
If you are here it means you are stuck
in one or more areas of your life
You just might have this sense that there is more you want for your life but it’s just not happening.
you know what?
I’ve been in your shoes…
Many of us have intellectually dissected and re-processed our problems. We made sense of them, we might even understand why we behave the way we do, but we don’t figure out why that doesn’t contribute to sustainable change.
The body, through our nervous system, is constantly signaling to the brain whether or not it feels safe. We have to feel relaxed and at ease in our bodies enough to make different choices. Breathwork helps us address the unresolved energy lodged in the body keeping us in dis-ease.
Therefore, Breathwork is a self-healing tool that can teach you how to reclaim your power, feel safe in your body, and process unresolved emotions and belief systems.
Breathwork Healing with Miriam
I love guiding and supporting people on their healing journeys, but it is your work. I am here for you, but I can not make you love yourself. I am here to offer my wisdom—all that I have learned through my own difficult moments of facing the deepest pain and coming through the other side. I will help you see what you can’t or are sometimes unwilling to see.
High blood pressure
Recent injury or surgery
Any conditions for which you take regular medications
History of panic attacks, psychosis
Severe mental illnesses
Family history of aneurisms
Coronavirus or flu-like symptoms
Breathwork can result in physical and emotional release. Please take note of the contraindications of breathwork. If you experience any of these, please consult your healthcare provider before you participate in this work:
What Can I Expect During a Private Breathwork Session?
The breathwork that we focus on in our private 90 minute sessions is an active meditation technique and healing modality that blends a two-step breathing technique with contemporary music to create a unique physical, emotional and spiritual experience. Each time we practice breathwork the experience is unique and will meet us exactly where we are at.
During a typical session we will:
- Spend some time connecting, some light coaching and exploring your intentions for the session
- Introduce the Breathing Technique and talk about common sensations you may experience
- Breathwork works best when lying down on e.g. a bed or a yoga mat
- I guide you through a short grounding to help you settling into the present
- The guided active breathing practice (23-28 mins)
- During the active breathing you will be invited to scream out loud to release energy and help your energy flow (with the option to use a cushion briefly to muffle the sound)
- After finishing the active breathing portion, a rest breathing part follows. Your breathing returns to normal (in and out through the nose) while softer music is played
- At the end of the session there will be an opportunity to share your experience, or you may wish to journal any insights privately